Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Heart Says

I cried a lot because of you. I laughed a lot because of you. I believed in love because of you. And now I'm heartbroken because of you.

He's not the best looking, he's not the smartest in the world, he can be a jerk sometimes but for some reason I don't care. I love him <3


Just because I let you go doesn't mean I wanted to.

You can do everything in your power to try and break me, but I'll be okay. I'm too strong.

No need for revenge. Those who hurt you will eventually screw themselves up. And if you're lucky, God will let you watch.

Being single does not mean no one wants me...it just means that God is busy writing my love story..

Before I go to sleep, I start imagining things that I would like to happen.

My problem is that I can't stay mad. I always end of forgiving people even if they don't deserve it.

You're not my life, but you're the one I want to spend it with. You're not my world, but you're the best thing in it.

I make sure I'm a good friend to everyone I surround myself with. I treat everyone with respect because I expect it in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment