Monday, July 4, 2011

Specialnya kamu...

Even though it hurts, you're my favorite pain.


Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy at some point of your life, it simply means you're a strong person.
Sometimes, I put on a smile just so i can hide my true feelings.
A relationship is like a tree, when it's dying you can either give up and throw it away or you can water it and make it live longer.
A little jealousy in a relationship is nice, It's always good to know that someone is afraid to lose you.
Sometimes we waste too much time thinking about someone who doesn't even think about us for a second.
The person who always seems to be the most happy, might be hiding all their sadness behind their smile.
The mind forgets, but the heart always remembers
I don't miss you, I miss the old you.
Love gives you reasons to smile and good times to laugh about but most of all, it gives you memories you could never forget.
Remember telling the truth and making someone cry is better than telling a lie and making someone smile.
I'm not scared to tell you that I love you but I'm just scared that you might tell me that you don't love me back.
Love doesn't need to be perfect, It just needs to be true.
I hide my hurt behind my smile and my tears behind my laugh.

I'm single but my heart is taken.

Too sad to miss you, too bad to lose you, too hard to forget you.


No comments:

Post a Comment